In order to make our prescription service safer, and after careful consideration, our GPs have made the decision that it is in our patient’s best interest and for safe prescribing of medications that we will no longer take medication requests over the telephone, this includes the removal of our repeat ordering telephone message service as of the 15th April.
Who do I see?
Smoking Cessation Advisors
- phone a Quit Your Way Scotland advisor on 0800 84 84 84
Quit Your Way Scotland is run by NHS 24 and is staffed by trained advisors who’ll be able to give you expert advice.
The service can help by:
- talking through all the options available to you
- referring you to free local NHS services
- sending you a free Quit Your Way Scotland quit pack
- helping you plan to stop in a way that suits you
- offering support and advice when you’re trying to stop
- being there when other support services are closed